- With the slide valve pushed forward, thread the valve stem adapter onto the valve stem in a clockwise direction
- Push the valve core remover forward until it engages the valve and turn anti-clockwise to remove valve
- When the valve core is removed it will push the core remover out and the gauge will read the tyre pressure
- Pull out on the slide valve to release air. Push in on the slide valve to stop air and check the pressure. Note, gauge will not show correct pressure whilst deflating.
- When the desired pressure is reached, push the valve core remover in and turn clockwise until the valve seats firmly. Note: Do not over tighten the valve core.
- Remove the unit by turning the valve stem adapter in an anti-clockwise direction. Ensure a valve cap is placed on the valve stem to prevent ingress of debris.
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 x 2-IN-1 Tyre Gauge & Deflator
- 1 x 4-Way Tyre Valve Tool
- 4 x Valve Cap
- 1 x Storage Case
- Stainless steel shaft
- 4-Way tyre valve tool
- Premium quality brass deflator
- Rapid deflating speed
- Convenient hands-free deflation
- Easy to read dual pressure measurements
- No additional tool required
- Suitable for all tyres with standard valve
Operating range: 170PSI - 0PSI
Cable length: 32cm
Buy as many vouchers as you like
Offer not redeemable for cash
Delivery is available nation wide
Allow seven days for delivery from the date of purchase.
Letter box number address are not valid addresses. please provide complete delivery address.
No refunds or credits will be paid by L'ETOILE UNIVERSAL
No exchange and change of mind is acceptable by L'ETOILE UNIVERSAL
Christmas Delivery Cut off Dat